Helpful information LIF (ENG)

Helpful information LIF (ENG)

Post Number:#1  Postby Krinym » 06 Mar 2015, 10:13

The guides on the game

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 44 секунды:
The increase in the rate of pumping good food
Many do not know that food is necessary not only for deliverance from hunger, but its quality and the many components it is made directly influences the speed of leveling skills.
The more complex the food and the higher the quality the higher the percentage for leveling skills, eating componentry 100 food quality leveling speed can reach more than 500%, and those who eat apples 20 quality sway only 50% of the original value. This percentage can be found in the characteristics of the character ("C"), the second line from the bottom, where 1 is normal speed, 0.5 is 50% of normal, 1.38 is 138%.
Now on the server, the speed of leveling is X5, i.e., if your performance in the 2nd line from the bottom is figure 1, the rate of improvement is equal to the index of 5 on the vanilla (which will be in the use of multicomponent quality of food provided on the vanilla leveling speed X1). During acceleration of the rate of food up to 5 on our server your leveling speed will be equal to X10 vanilla values.
Remind that in the near future the rate of improvement on the server will be reduced to X1 so it is advised that care about good food.

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 39 секунд:
Extracted flux
Preferably 3 players rocking the alchemy.
Time 3+ hours.
The most important thing is the desire 3+ players for 3+ hours to do the gathering of herbs.
stage 1. 3 character shake first 3 branches of alchemy to 60 at least. First, to raise the first skill to collect 60 simple grass.
2. stage. we can search for individual herbs (skill, gathering). Collecting them is often unsuccessful, but if successful, swinging skill. At this stage it is desirable to swing exactly precast grass, so in order to gather TX as much as possible, or else is profit gathering mushrooms and berries (but affect the final result by the number of flux).
3. Stage. We got herbs and pumped gathering to 60. Now take a mortar with a pestle (or herbalist aiz), press the RMB, you receive the plate where transfer 2 grass and press act. Once caught 2 grass 1 total of 3 properties, they disappear but there is no unwanted powder) is pumped through herbalism to 60. Once raised to 60 will open flux, I do combine grass randomly, for me it's faster than brute force. After you see the first flux, removing the grass towards the idea at this point, the number of herbs will be greater than 1), we begin again the search of grass, as soon as comes even 1 of 2 received fluxomic herbs, try to merge with the new grass, caught flux is set aside and repeat, not caught flux and created left the powder, remove the grass to the side (now 1 marijuana bust less) and continue again. And so until we find 11 fluxing of the blades. After that do not lose time and continue to collect grass or given to another herbalist. At the time as 3 players will find 11 of grass you have 100+ flux. All I congratulate you've learned the basics and got the initial set is a very important ingredient. If you continue the collection and exchange of blades, at least a couple of hours then you will get much more flux.
P.F. properties of grass have different players are different and have to change the blades, then profit from herbalism will increase exponentially depending on the number of herbalists. Properties of individual herbs can be the same, but this is not essential.

Добавлено спустя 13 минут 41 секунду:
Frequently asked questions.
1. I entered the game the first time and can't do anything.
In the game of double control system. The first is designed to move and interact with objects (resource extraction, construction, hunting, combat, etc...), the second is required to perform actions inside the equipment (Kraft, dragging objects, equipping items), management skills, interface customization, and another that requires a graphics cursor (arrow). Switching between them is made by pressing the TAB key.

2. How to open menu Kraft?
In the game there is no possibility to see all the possible recipes Kraft. There is some realism, unless you have a particular subject you don't know what to do. Thus, following the storyline of the game the entire craft requires finding the starting item in the inventory. That is, you find the item, click on it in inventory right and see a list of available actions. If the subject is something you can do to be an additional opportunity - craft. At the initial stage the entire craft will be launched with the right mouse button on the tree branch. Next you will see the window of the craft, which will indicate what kind of things you can do, and after you select the required item from the drop down list you get the recipe, which would indicate additional ingredients.

3. Where to start?
Start with the study of trees and grass. His first instruments you get, collecting sticks from a tree, collecting grass(plant fiber) with earth and stones from the rocky terrain.

4. How to dig a tunnel?
You must have experience with land pumped at 60%, then in menu digging you will have available the item Dig a tunnel. (Not a dig for yourself, you'll never work)

5. I want to build my hut, how to do it?
Need to pump skills in the line of construction, a skill that raises the question most often players have to procure materials, he swings by picking up a stone from the mine, right next to kyrtsi and paragraph Shape.

6. Where can you get the clay?
The easiest option is to go to the lake or to ask the players where they found deposits of clay. You can also refer to the minimap, zoom in and look for Golden faults on it.

7. How to find animals for leveling skills of interaction with them in the branch farming?
You need to pump the skill of Hunting/Fishing, then after 30\60 skill you will be able to set traps for animals that need to be done (see menu primary instruments).

8. Is there PVP in the game?
Yes, it is an integral part of the world. Don't forget to watch over his rear and securely hide boxes, because you can gamble at any time. If you had to fight, you need to get weapons and to respond to the aggressor - press R to go into a fighting stance and use the panel skills (default 1-4 slots to eject from its sheath the weapon equipped in the appropriate slot, which is pictured skills)

9. I plowed the ground, but nothing grows, what to do? What am I doing wrong?
Each material and the object of the game is setting the QUALITY to something grew on the curvature of the earth, you need to put on the ground with the quality of not lower than 70.

10. Skills cap(limit).
Our opinion - not to grab immediately after all, you need to clearly understand what lies in your soul. We call branches of skills - lines in the table of skills, because skills are growing consistently. For example, if you pumped agriculture 30, you will see a branch of skills mining (mining), but it cannot exceed 30 points because 1 skill has the same number. Our opinion does not claim to be the best, but at the moment all of our co-party members clearly scattered duties and responsibilities and each shakes only 1 branch of skills to achieve heights in their profession.

11. Is it possible to reset skills or to reduce the number of points in a specific branch?
Yes, you can. Next to each skill there is an icon with a green arrow, it means that you can pump this skill. It can be switched to red down arrow and there is a "lock" icon, it blocks the increase in skill.

12. What if I have badly shaken and want a new character?
Each of us(probably) has a few characters on 1 server, the maximum number of characters is limited to 5 within a single server.

13. Will there be my character on other server or can I transfer my character to another server?
No

14. How do I know which things I can craftily?
You need to carefully read what is written in the description of your profession, and do not forget to view that opens on 30\60\90\100 level. For example, for logging and whole branches: 3 skill - creation fittings, with each level you can build something new. To view the list, click the RMB on the earth, to select a topic relevant to the profession and to view what you can do at the moment. For such as herbalism and mixing herbs - the right tool - the mortar and pestle, then you click on the right and select in the context menu of the CRAFT, it can make those who started procurement of materials. For all professions have their own tools and with time anyone can make their upgraded version or new tools that have their menu lists Kraft.

15. I want to unite with someone, can I create a group?
Interaction with other players is when you open the context menu of interaction between the player and the item in it - Invite (invite to party).

16. Is it possible to choose a different default action for an object?
Yes, open the context menu by right-or Q, find the desired action and click the RMB on it and now it will always be used for the object as the default action when clicking on E or coatings.

17. There is already a table of effects from mixing in alchemy?
Table settings for all the different characters, we can provide you with a complete outline of the table from our player - Cheg.

18. How to make glue ?
Glue is done by digestion of the bone in the water characters with the skill of cooking 60 and above, despite the fact that the description of the skill is written: "open with 0 skill". This bug will be fixed in galenism.

19. How to use Kiln ?
Kiln can use a character with a skill of harvesting resources 30+, but will not be able to raise the temperature above 500 degrees. To raise the temperature above 500 need smelting 30+.

20. How to make charcoal ?
Coal is done in kilne by scalding Hardwood billet.

21. How to make glass ?
The glass is made in kilne at a temperature of 1000+. To produce the required sand and fuel, such as wood or coal.

22. How to make handles for tools ?
Handles are made of small logs (billet) knife. To open the window of the craft, right-click on the knife.

23. How to make a wheel, wooden hammer (mallet) and other products from wood ?
Products are made by character with razvitim the skill carpenting, for making the right tools for the carpenter or the workbench.

24. How to make a rope ?
The rope makes a farmer from flax. First, the flax is processed in an alkaline bath, then on a spinning machine made rope. For the manufacture of ropes required set of tools for weaver.

25. How to make boxes, cans, glass alchemy table and other articles of glass ?
Glassware made in Kilne glass. For the manufacture of the necessary tools of the glassblower.
  • Krinym
    Модератор
    Clans:
      Not involved in the clans.
M&B Status:
Reputation point: 21

Return to Life is Feudal